Sunday, November 18, 2012

Taylor Hall

Date received: November 10, 2012
Total players responses: 508
Total 2012 responses: 111

Another fantastic success from the 2010, 1st overall draft pick, Taylor Hall!  I was super stoked to have seen that he was willing to sign for the fans that were waiting for him.  It isn't every day that you get to meet and take pictures with one of the brightest prospects in the NHL.  

I managed to snag two signatures from Taylor himself, one on my Donruss Rated Rookies card, and on another Artifacts card.  Both were signed in a blue sharpie, and are clearly legible (unlike the previous Jordan Eberle cards).  I am happy that I was able to find cards which the autographed showed up well enough and not run.  

Thanks for the signing Taylor!  


No comments:

Post a Comment