Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Henrik Sedin

scan0023 by hockeyttmDate received: September 11, 2012
Total players responses: 510
Total 2012 responses: 113

Thanks to Kevin for the Flickr idea for posts!  It'll take some time to get used to, but I'm glad I'm back up and running.  So for today's blog, we have Henrik Sedin, obviously the Canucks captain.  I had recieved Henrik's autograph at a signing he did for EA Sports for the midnight launch of NHL 13.  He gladly signed this card for me and I'm happy I was able to meet him as I got this card scratched off my collection list!  Thanks Henrik!

1 comment:

  1. Well, Either Flick which will later make you pay and give you a certain amount of uploads a month for free but has big storage space. Or Photobucket which has ads but always free and it seems what most card collectors are using.

    ReplyDelete