Thursday, February 10, 2011

Brian Elliot

Received IP: February 10th, 2011
Total players responses: 45
Total 2011 responses: 40

Of course I get Brian Elliot the same day I receive a response from him in the mail (same as Spezza, do'h!).  After the Senators practice, they had come out in their uniforms, dripping in sweat and I really wanted Brian Elliot to sign this Rookie Class card.  Of course, not being a huge Senators fan, and having Brian's face always hidden, he was one of the two goalies practicing today.  The first goalie came out, and I handed him Elliot's card.  He looked at it and said "This isn't me." oops! I had accidentally handed Robyn Lehner the wrong card.  Why do I have to make a fool of myself in front of NHL players.. why?  Of course Elliot came out after, and I got him to sign.  I wish I had a better memory =(

No comments:

Post a Comment