Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Alexander Edler

Date sent: September 1st, 2010
Date received: February 9th, 2011
Total time: 161 days
Total players responses: 39
Total 2011 responses: 34

Alex Edler is out for the season (not playoffs though, phew) due to a back injury.  He is one of Vancouver's top defensemen and will be sorely missed.  Luckily Vancouver is still quite solid on the backend with Ballard, Hamhuis, Erhoff, Bieksa rounding out the top 4 with Sami Salo on the horizon.  Get well soon Alex!

3 comments:

  1. I'll definitely have to send to him. I never got him in person while he was here playing for the Moose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that he's injured, hopefully he'll have some time to catch up on our fan requests quicker! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mike if you get a chance, check out my blog. I created one a few days ago. I have your blog linked as well.

    ReplyDelete