Tuesday, August 21, 2012

John Moore

Date received: February 30, 2012
Total players responses: 478
Total 2012 responses: 81

An absolutely beautiful card signed by John Moore, presented by Panini Contenders 2012.  I love the design of the card, and how the blue sharpie really contrasts with the white background.  John was a 2009 entry draft pick, and has yet to have one full season in the NHL.  This could be the year, as he played in a total of 69 games (maybe "technically" a full season), but also played in 5 AHL games for the Springfield Falcons last year.

2 comments:

  1. I am probably one of the only collectors that has a Big interest in him he Graduated from My High School a year before me and I played with him when I was younger on a house-league/travel team with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing! It's always neat to know people who have eventually come up the ranks and make it in the bigs!

    ReplyDelete