Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Felix Potvin

Date sent: February 9, 2011
Date received: March 23, 2012
Total time: 408 days
Total players responses: 464
Total 2012 responses: 67

A nice return from Felix "the cat" Potvin.  Felix was a good goaltender, playing in the 90s and 2000s.  He played for team like Toronto, Vancouver, Boston, Los Angeles and New York (Islanders).  He was drafted 31st overall in the 1990 entry draft by the Toronto Maple Leafs.  He had played with the Leafs for 7 seasons before being traded to the NY Islanders.  Potvin signed my Chicoutimi Saguenéens/ Toronto Maple Leafs card in a nice blue sharpie.  

5 comments:

  1. Michael,

    Would you email me the address you used for Potvin:

    sjb AT puckjunk DOT com

    Also, I have always loved that card of Potvin raising the trophy. That would definitely be my first choice of cards to get autographed by him, too.

    Thank you,

    Sal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I meant to say "would you PLEASE email me the address you used for Potvin."

    I was so excited to see that signed 1991-92 Upper Deck card of Potvin that I temporarily forgot my manners :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you send it c/o the team he is coaching with or did you send it to his home?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe it was with the team he was coaching for!

    ReplyDelete