Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Eric Lindros

Date sent: September 12th, 2011
Date received: October 5th, 2011
Total time: 23 days
Total players responses: 320
Total 2011 responses: 315

What a perfect set up from my previous blog post of potential 1st overall draft pick to the 1991, 1st overall draft pick, Eric Lindros.  Eric, as widely known, has had many, many concussions.  He was known for his large body and was able to use it to his advantage.  I really did like Eric, and the way he was able to carry himself.  All the best Eric, I hope things are looking up for ya!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome return! I have wanted an auto from Eric ever since I read Fire on Ice as a kid. If there is any way you can share the address I would appreciate it! forestrydave@Hotmail.com

    Of course, if you can't I totally understand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice return Mike, I'm jealous. I was unable to find an address for Lindros and if you could share I would appreciate it; I would love to send him a custom Thanks :) bradparsons565@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to know an address to use for him as well. I have heard that his parents ghost sign his cards... is that true?

    ReplyDelete
  4. is it possible to have the addy ? love your blog btw.
    Simon12121313@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete