Friday, October 14, 2011

Thomas Vanek

Date sent: May 23rd, 2011
Date received: August 31th, 2011
Total time: 99 days
Total players responses: 301
Total 2011 responses: 296

Nice!  A great return from Thomas Vanek, with a sweet personalization to me!  I've gotten a return previously from Thomas, but I'm hoping to catch him one day when Buffalo comes into town.  This will most likely be my last return from him as I won't be sending any more letters his way.  For all of you who haven't sent a letter to Thomas, do it! He's a very consistent signer and pretty quick too.  In under 4 months he sent me my autographed cards.  

3 comments:

  1. Great return, I love this guy and will be writing this weekend...long overdue to get that done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, he's lighting it up now Dave, so better get him before he becomes a massive superstar and not sign TTM anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you C/O Sabres? or home?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete