Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Steve Bernier

Date sent: April 2nd, 2011
Date received: May 13th, 2011
Total time: 41 days
Total players responses: 221
Total 2011 responses: 216

Ahh.. Steve Bernier.  I was never really a huge fan of his.  I felt his compete level was as high as it should be, nor was he the power forward that I expected him to be.  He currently plays for the Florida Panthers, after previously playing for the Canucks, Sabres and Sharks.  Steve had his most "productive" season with the Canucks, notching 32 points in 82 games.  I like the silver... kinda.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I'll trade for this, email me @
    yellowschoolbus99@gmail.com ASAP

    I have a jersey card of Dan Cloutier, and a couple of other cards 4 this, Bernier is one my favs, email me ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hockey101,

    I actually don't trade or sell any of my autographs that I receive. Thanks for the trade offer!

    ReplyDelete